Cathe: a workout idea / request...

Meecher

Cathlete
Cathe,

I'm sure you have heard this request before (actually I believe it came up during the post-Pizza party night discussion on the 'party bus!')...but I - personally - would like to reiterate the request for a workout designed for travel.

Specifically, I'd like the only 'equipment' to be the resistance band (or similar 'packable' item), and what would be even better, is if the item were offered as one product in two formats...DVD video (to view and check form at home) and audio (CD or tape) for travel.

Sure, I know you can always use the hotel fitness room or take a jog, but the idea of a tough Cathe workout while 'on the road' would be just another 'comfort of home!'

What do you think? Any chance of this??

:) MEECHER

I agree!! My work schedule when I travel doesn't coincide with the hotel fitness centers. I'm out too early and back to late. I need a good workout in my room! Kick max is great! We need a small space cardio (no step) and a reisistance band strength! Please Cathe!!!

Thanks!
Dlaudy.

Hi Meecher (Meech):)

Yes, I remember that discussion on the party bus (that was one hot and humid night huh?). If we had a huge demand for this type of workout I certainly would consider it. When we get closer to designing the next series we can look into the interest of this type of workout. Okee dokes?

Take Care,
Cathe

This is what I've been voting for, for a very long time now. I hope it comes to pass. I need it desprately!
Janie

I would like this type of workout - It would be great to incorporate your ideas into the stuff I give the folks I train along with what I give them to do at home. I have a lot of people who travel, also. PLUS, I'm becoming more & more excited about the great benefits of no-equipment exercise when I see the results I've gotten in just a few weeks of experimenting myself. So add me to the "yes" column of votes for this kind of DVD.
Just Do It! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.