Cathe, wondering if your husband is as fit-minded as you?

Amysue

Cathlete
Dear Cathe,
First, kudos regarding the new videos. They are fabulously challenging and I just love them. But, this has me thinking...I started working out with you because I wanted to become as fit as my husband and be able to do the outdoor activities that we love to do together. Thanks to you, I can climb mountains, run trails, cross country ski, bike and still keep up with him! I was wondering if your husband is as crazy about keeping a certain fitness level as you are? My husband is unbearable if he doesn't make it to the gym. Your husband looks like a handsome, fit guy, so I was just curious to whether his standards hold a candle to yours?!? By the way, we refer to you sometimes (jokingly, of course)as the female version of my husband. Believe me, that's a compliment. He's the strongest, most consistly fit person I know, next to you.
Thanks for all your hard work. You make me smile every day.
Amy

Hi Amy! Yes, my husband is a state trooper and his job requires him to keep fit (even though he loves to do it on his own anyway:))

I always was a sucker for a man in uniform. My guy is stuck wearing suits.
Thanks for the answer!
Amy

Can he arrest you for all of the low ends you submit us to? Just kidding. (Can't wait for the new DVDs Cathe, you look great!)

State Trooper? Whoa!

Don't you love a man in uniform? Mine is a pilot. ;-)

>Hi Amy! Yes, my husband
>is a state trooper and
>his job requires him to
>keep fit (even though he
>loves to do it on
>his own anyway:))

Jillybean, there's an idea. We could have her arrested for several of her tortures - starting with the crazy 8s and her lunge sequences! Somebody find out his number - quick!! :) he he

Laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.