Cathe what machines do you use?

KathyH

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! I didn't get too much of a chance to ask you certain questions at the roadtrip that I wanted to. I hope you won't mind if I ask you now. There's only 2.

1) What machines in particular do you favor? You have some AWESOME ones Body Masters, Precor & Nautilus. Which ones?
2) Just how hard does your personal trainer work you? For HC in particular, how much strength training did you do? How much cardio?

Inquisitive minds want to know!! LOL

Hugs, Kathy:D

Hi Cathe,

I'm also interested in your response to this question. In particular, I've noticed that you've worked hard to get a wonderful hamstring development in the Hardcore workouts. This is an area that I constantly struggle with and would love to hear how you developed yours for this series.

Thanks,
Linda

Ditto to what Linda said. Hamstrings are an area which I also struggle to develop. I would like advice from you, Cathe. You have very nicely developed hamstrings.

Mariela

Hi Kathy!

You're right, we needed way more time:) But from the little we did chat I could tell you are simply a sweetie!

I don't have one particular brand that I favor since I found that there are a few machines in each company where one machine may work or fit me better than another. Many of the companies also cater to taller people so if their seat adjustments are not accomodating to 5'2" I can't benefit from that machine.

But I have enjoyed the Freedom trainers that both Body Masters and Nautilus put out. It has EXCELLENT exercise variety, hand grip options, and angle options. The new nautilus back machines are very smooth too. Precor also came out with a really cool V-Crunch machine that engages the lower ab TO THE MAX!

I have stopped working with a personal trainer a few months ago. My schedule has been too crazy for me to commit to a time slot. But I have had fun experimenting with much of the new equipment at our gym these last two months and it has kept me busy.

Take Care!

Hi Cathe! I really appreciate your input on this as I'm planning on joining a gym & wanted to know what "new" machines are out there now. You've helped me in my search for the "right" gym. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. Take care, hugs, Kathy:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.