Cathe, What Bra Is That Your Wearing?

KathyH

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! I just LOVE the top your wearing on the front of the box set for the VHS tapes. I searched on the 5th Element site and couldn't find it. Its lime green and black? Where can I get this one? BTW, I keep searching in my mailbox for the tapes. Excitement is building. Thanks, Kathy

Hi Kathy! This one is actually blue and yellow and is from Malibu Fitness. It is very cute if you don't mind the bold logo on the front. I will send you the link and also tell you the top style number (MB 57T Super Set Top). I must tell you though that this company does not allow returns, only exchanges, which is the first time I have ever heard of such a policy with an apparel company. I would ask ahead about their return policies before ordering from them. Side Note: Since you are very interested in that top, be aware that there is also one that looks VERY similar (MB61S Pro Set Top)but is not the same fabric and also has absolutely no support or lining in it. Don't make the mistake I made and order that one, wink!

Here is the link:http://www.malibubodywear.com/

Hi Cathe! What an absolute PEACH you are. You know I ALWAYS have to look the part when doing your tapes. Just have to wear the same apparel as you. I'm still searching for that top you wore in Slow & Heavy Chest/Back. Sigh can't find it. Thanks a lot! Kathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.