Cathe, what is *your* favorite dvd?

How funny is this!

I know we all talk about our favorite Cathe dvds, but I'm wondering what is Cathe's favorite dvd?

And no fair saying STS. :D

Omg, how funny is this....I was in the middle of writing my response to you (Bearcatfan), and said to myself "I know I answered this before, let me see if I can find the response"....and then my phone rang (my mom calling to chat and so we chatted for a bit). Ok, so now I go back to looking for this response and I notice that Amy G has posted a reply. So I read her response and see the link to the response I was looking for...too funny and thanks Amy G. But before any of this started, my original response to you was going on to say that Step N Motion (the original) will always hold the VERY MOST special place in my heart because that is the first DVD that I ever did as my own product and the one that launched my DVD business/career. I can still vividly remember the serious heat of that set on my skin, and thinking, "wow, is it always this hot or am I just especially nervous up here". Only to learn that yes, it is ALWAYS that hot...and funnier yet, that yes, I still do get some butterflies in my belly when I first start that warm up :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.