The Cathe trip

joyce619

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-29-00 AT 10:08PM (Est)[/font][p]
I was there!:-jumpy I was there!:-jumpy I even had a picture with Cathe! :)

The whole weekend was a blast! I still can't believe that I took 3 live classes with Cathe, plus a bonus warm-up with Germaine!

This was my first time and it certainly will not be my last!

It was so fun meeting everyone! :-cool

And a great big THANK YOU to Clare and Joni O and Sharon and Nancy for all the organizing...we had plenty to do and not enough time...Loved the relay race!

My favorite part ( next to meeting Cathe and other VFers) was the worst video contest...I can't get that "breathing" chick out of my mind :D

Joyce I.

It was fantastic!

I just got home and - WOW - am I tired. I'm not going to post much now, but just wanted to THANK everyone for such a great trip. Cathe - you outdid yourself with your generosity. It was great to meet up with my VF pals...PLUS meeting so many new friends! Plus we got to meet CEDIE (be still my heart), Lisa, Hope, Andrea, and the famous Brenda! :) Oh...and little Eric in his bumble-bee costume was adorable. I'll have to post more later - I need some sleep!

And did I mention that I had my picture taken with Steve? Heloooooooooo!! Hee hee :-wow

Thanks Joyce!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-00 AT 06:58AM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-00 AT 06:55 AM (Est)[/font]
(lets see if I can get this spelling right;-))
LOL....but I didn't do any organizing;-), I was just one of the regular trippers too..However, I will jump in with a HUGE thank you to Clare:), Sharon:) and Joni:) who all did a fabulous job...loved the relay!!!

http://members.aol.com/naconfer/images/vf sport banner.jpg

So much fun!

Tee-hee--I almost said good morning to Germ and Pam when I woke up today! :) After all, they ARE more courteous sleepers than my husband is! LOL!

A HUGE thanks to Cathe, Chris, Adam, Jon, Eric :), Andrea, Brenda (we ARE gonna make that trip next time, right? ;-)), Cedie, Hope, Lisa, the staff at the Four Seasons... and to Clare, Sharon and Joni who planned an awesome trip! I could have slept for twelve hours last night and I still wouldn't feel rested today. :) Cathe, your classes were awesome as always. It never ceases to amaze me--each trip seems to get better and better! THANK YOU!!!! :)

Kristin

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-00 AT 09:10AM (Est)[/font][p]What a wonderful trip.... Thanks to Cathe, Chris, Jon and Little Eric for putting up with so many crazed women.... special thanks to Clare, Sharon and Joni O....

Germ, great warm-up!

Nancy, thanks for the little Halloween boxes.... you're so talented!

Pat.... special thanks for answering all our questions...

I have to run but just wanted to say Thank You!!!!!!

Joyce, I loved those relay races too!!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Bath/8539/smile12.gif
http://www.geocities.com/lydialfitnfirm/Lydia_L_09976.gif

I am SOOOOOO Sore!

I must have finally done dead rows the right way, cuz I'm feeling it in my lats today! Biceps are a little sore, too. And I'd prefer not to go up any more steps! ;-)

It was also great to meet more of my fellow Pennsylvania VFers! Joyce, Angela C., Amy B. ... we should really do a PA get-together sometime!

And yes, I wrote another poem... it's in the Open Discussion forum. :-jumpy

http://lynnio.homestead.com/files/artwork/newfoolsm.gif

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-00 AT 10:18AM (Est)[/font][p]This trip was AWESOME!! I had a fantastic time!! Cathe made us all feel welcome as usual! Her staff was terrific!! It was great seeing Brenda, Cedie, Hope, Lisa and Andrea!! We all love Chris and Adam too!! A special thanks to Pat for sharing all her knowledge with us during the Q & A! She in super shape and is a great lady!

Thank you SO much to Clare, Sharon and Joni!! You guys did a totally outstanding job this trip!! Your hard work is appreciated! Nancy, you cute thing, LOVE my box and I want to thank you for being such a special thoughtful person! I had so much fun I can't even describe it! It was a pleasure meeting all the new trippers and hooking up with the veterans! Oh and I have to thank Germ for that great warm up on Saturday! She was a great cuer and funny to boot!!

I am sorry it's over but I sure had a great time!! Thanks to everyone for making it such a memorable event. A really BIG thank you to Cathe, Jon and EVERYONE at the Four Seasons for welcoming us into your club and treat us so wonderfully.

Oh and that baby Eric to a really cutie pie!!! He's a busy little "Pooh-Bee" too!!
http://sisterhoney.tripod.com/tigger.gif

Thanks, Cathe, for your kindness and generosity. Thanks also to everyone else who made this weekend's trip possible and so much fun!

This weekend was awesome. This was my first Cathe trip so I didn't know many people, but everyone was so warm and friendly. I was so nervous about keeping up in class, but Cathe was so encouraging and motivating. My deepest thanks to Cathe and the crew at Four Seasons. Also to Clare for the outstanding job of organizing one big, action packed week-end. I think the relay race was even harder than the classes.

Ditto, ditto, ditto - I'm still on a high! Wow, thanks to Cathe, everyone at the health club, Clare, Sharon, Joni, and everyone else. What a special, special weekend !

Marian

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.