Cathe, Thanks for diet info

ellenellen

Cathlete
It means a lot to me to hear what you and your cast did to look so great for the Intensity shoot. I think nutrition is the most important part of the fitness equation. I think we look the way we eat! Many fitness professionals are not at all forthcoming about the way they diet and restrict themselves and that bothers me a lot. It did my heart good to hear how normal and sane your eating plans are. It makes sense that you all did what most bodybuilding info says to do. Up the protein, lower the starchy, refined carbs, increase green fibrous carbs, cut out junk.

Thank you so much for your honesty! I will be a gramma soon and I'm going to tell my daughter to look up your pregger pictures! They are so inspiring!

Ellenellen,
I had not been on the computer for the past few weeks, and must have missed that post. Do you know what it was called so I can look it up. I really wanted to read about how they all got ready for the videos. Was it cathe and friends or just Cathe posting their diets and such? I really wanted to see CeeDee's.
Thanks in advance for the info.
Faythe

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-01-03 AT 07:01PM (Est)[/font][p]Faythe, if you go to the home page, and click on the Behind the Scenes for the new videos, there's info there about how Cathe and all the rest of the crew got ready for filming. Here's Cathe's specfic link:
http://www.cathe.com/2002_After_Baby2.htm

Here's Cede's: http://www.cathe.com/2002_Bio_Cedie.htm

And if you click where it says Meet the Rest of the Crew, you can information on everyone else in the workouts. Hope this helps. :)

I want to add my thanks to Cathe for the nutritional info. from the entire group.

It's very interesting to read everyone's route to fitness. Seems nobody followed the same "diet" to get in shape and some "diets" were quite different from others (low carbs vs pyramid eating with carbs as the base).

The one key is cutting back on junk food. Seems logical, doesn't it? :)

Laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.