Cathe - Thank You

mlmccauley

Cathlete
Cathe,

I have been using your videos for over 5 years and have been a member of your forum for quite some time now. I don’t post very often – mostly because I am not very good at articulating my thoughts - but I had to come out of “lurkdom” to express my appreciation for all you have done. I can only imagine how difficult the past year must have been for you. Yet here we are the day after your last day of filming your much anticipated new series. The end product looks amazing – I can’t wait to get them in my little hands. Thank you for setting up the blog so we can follow along. It is wonderful to be able to feel like we are a part of the process. As the filming date approached, you had thanked your loyal fans for sticking with you and keeping our pre-orders but we should really be thanking you for your continued efforts and hard work and for remaining true to yourself so you could continue to deliver a tremendous product. So THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO. You are an inspiration to us all.

Maria - who is truly amazed and inspired

Thanks Joanna and Jillybean for chiming in!!

Wow!! After reading the description of Drill Max and the recent update on LIC it is hard to believe Cathe was recovering from an injury just a couple of months ago!!

Welcome back - full force, Cathe!! Can't wait to get the workouts!!

Maria

Just thought I'd "bump" this since you are spending some time online today. Glad to hear things are going well. Can't wait to get the DVDs!!!

Maria

Thank you so much for your heart felt message Maria....I am touched by your kind words. I can't deny that it has been a tough year but everyones cyber hugs and unconditional support have given me unbelievable emotional and physical strength. I can't thank you all enough for that.

I'm so excited to get these DVD's off to you. Not too much longer :)

For Maria,

D'you know I'm just so pleased Cathe saw and answered this one!!! It truly is a gift to say what you and most all of us are feeling (and have been feeling for ages) right on point - and in one paragraph to boot!

Best,
Shelby

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.