Cathe......Still haven't found a long step. Help!

LMO

Someone has got to know where I can find an affordable step like the one's used in the videos.... I'm finding all sorts of short one's. There's a lot of V steps, etc in the videos and I feel like I'm going to slip off the sides and break my ankle. Please help!

I see the word affordable...

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Apr-14-00 AT 11:00AM (EST)</font></center>

Are you looking for the step like the one in Cathes videos for a cut price? If you are and you haven't yet checked out your local Sams Club, you might want to give it a go. They did have some as low as 20 dollars. Not all Sams have them and not all offer the cut price...which was a clearance, if I remember correctly and once they were gone...that was it.

If you don't have a Sams around..how about a Sports Authority or big sporting goods store. You will more than likely have to pay full price, but a good last local option.
Fitness Wholesale-http://www.fwonline.com, has them for 74.95 if you can't find them anywhere at home. Just make sure it is the Original and not the Studio(shorter but looks the same).

Warning when you go to the big step...you will experience a whole new level of intensity and develop a love/hate relationship with Cathe when she takes you across the top...the long way
wink.gif

nancy:O)

Thanks again!

Yes, I remember your suggestion on the Sam's club which we do not have. I also tried the Play It Again Sports suggestion and all they had were the short steps. Thanks for the warning...LOL! I believe I will find that to be very true if I ever get the right step. I dared to raise my current step to the 9 inch hieght this morning and it about killed me but it was a great workout. Anyway, thank you again for your suggestions. I will look into them. :)

Sam's Club Web site

It's not fully up yet, but it looks like you will be able to purchase memberships and merchandise online from them when it is.

Don't know what your time frame is, but that's another option. They've got a readiness meter-type thing that shows what stage of development their site is in. It may be worth the wait to you to save a few dollars.

Good luck.

Thanks Jesca!

That's a great idea! Being a single mom, I think I will wait. I think I can put up with my current step for a little bit longer. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.