Cathe, which Series.....

Stacy

Cathlete
I was wondering for what Series you've put out over the years did you have the strictest diet while filming? Did you feel you had to have a different diet while filming more endurance type of workouts vs filming something like STS? You look AWESOME in every single series!! In some series you appear to have more muscle mass and in others look more defined or compact (yet strong in both!) and was wondering if that was more due to the type of workout, the type of diet, or other factors?

Can't wait to see what you put out next!! :)

I did High Reps, Intensity, and Lower Body Blast this weekend and couldn't get over how beautiful Cathe looked. I would like to know what she did to look so trim in this unnamed series. She looks so good in High Reps! That is exactly the look I'm going for.

I did High Reps, Intensity, and Lower Body Blast this weekend and couldn't get over how beautiful Cathe looked. I would like to know what she did to look so trim in this unnamed series. She looks so good in High Reps! That is exactly the look I'm going for.

yes i agree. i got muscle max after i was highly inspired by her shapely arms.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.