Cathe- re: future projects?

Cathy 2

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I "rediscovered" you earlier this year when I decided that fitness and a body overhaul would be a priority of mine. My first Cathe purchase was back '99-2000' with the CTX series. I could tell you were the best of the best! I began using it again to get back into fitness this year. (Looong break from exercise after getting married and having 2 kids). I am slowly building my Cathe collection of DVD's and having wonderful results esp. with better muscle definition. In my 20's, I did mostly cardio as I loved aerobics and did mostly aerobics classes at gyms. Now I also incorporate strength training which your w/os make more enjoyable. My physique now looks better than when I only did cardio due to adding ST. Anyway, I know you're preoccupied with getting the current preorder done but is the series below still in the picture? It would be an ideal series for me to order as I love Step Blast and the 4day cardio/split sounds like a CTX II.

Thanks,
Cathy

Here's a copy-n-paste from Cathe's Announcement from September 15, 2005:

1) An advanced solid step workout ( along the lines of Rhythmic Step and Step Blast)

2) A four day cardio/weight split routine (ie: a) 30 minute form of cardio plus 30 minutes upper body b) 30 minute form of cardio plus 30 minutes standing lower body focus c) 30 minute form of cardio plus 30 minutes remaining upper body d) 30 minute form of cardio plus 30 minutes lower body floorwork).

I'd love to know when Cathe plans to work on the next projects!

Cathe, do you have any idea how long you plan to wait until you begin the next new projects??? (curious minds would love to know ;))

Denise

>I'm looking forward to finding out more about these too,
>would love a new CTX series from Cathe!

In the second batch of workouts that were announced when Cathe announced her new partnering with Clean Channel TV (after this upcoming 4-DVD set), there is a 4-day split rotation planned (1 workout cardio + 1/2 upper body, 1 workout cardio + standing lower body, 1 workout cardio + other 1/2 upper body, and 1 workout cardio + floor lower body. It sounds very similar to CTX (but, hopefully, with more cardio variety and impact variety).

I would love a new CTX series! I like the fact that it's 60 minutes per day this time (30 mins cardio plus 30 mins strength).

>Cathy
>
>Here's a copy-n-paste from Cathe's Announcement from September
>15, 2005:
>
>
>1) An advanced solid step workout ( along the lines of
>Rhythmic Step and Step Blast)
>
>2) A four day cardio/weight split routine (ie: a) 30 minute
>form of cardio plus 30 minutes upper body b) 30 minute form of
>cardio plus 30 minutes standing lower body focus c) 30 minute
>form of cardio plus 30 minutes remaining upper body d) 30
>minute form of cardio plus 30 minutes lower body floorwork).
>__________________

They indeed sound GREAT, but more than anything, I would love the weight work to be HEAVY - i.e. 8 to 10 reps in each set... Oh please Cathe, pretty please... :) :) :)

Trevor

I would love a CTX 2 where the X stands for Xtreme instead of Xpress and the workouts are as long as the Hardcore series (for example a 15-15-15 with a weight training segment instead of a 10-10-10.) Of course I would also love premixes with shorter versions of the workouts and then I would use them as the original CTX. lol I feel like I'm always requesting that Cathe does this or that workout, but she's my favorite, what can I do? :p

>They indeed sound GREAT, but more than anything, I would love
>the weight work to be HEAVY - i.e. 8 to 10 reps in each set...
>Oh please Cathe, pretty please... :) :) :)
>
>Trevor
I agree!!!! I agree!!!!! Please, Cathe? :7 :7 :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.