Cathe question on Body for Life

DiDi

Cathe have you heard anything about the Body for Life program by Bill Phillips. He suggests using Myplex. Do you think this program would be worthwhile to try.

Those that have gotten dramatic results with BFL have used the myoplex. In fact you have to submit receipts showing you have bought the product, if you want to be in the million dollar challenge.

With that being said, I think all that high priced myoplex is what pays for the million dollar prize. It is out of this school teachers budget. I know some people that have used slimfast (with soy) instead.

I am going to try the program again (eating wise). I also love the weight lifting approach, but do not follow Bill Phillips execise plan.

I take the elements of BFL that work for me!
http://www.debsgifs.com/random1/gifs2/runner1.gif fitkansaschick

I agree with the other's - this is kinda bizarre. The guy is basically telling us to do what we already know we need to do - eat right and exercise. I use supplements and protein drinks but not their's (I do believe he's trying to increase his sales volume here). I'm a certified fitness instructor and believe that if you watch not just what you eat but how much of it you eat, that will give you a good beginning. Then, you just need to exercise, at least 3xs a week. His cardio option is not to bad but my professional concern is the working out on an empty stomach.

To your health!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.