CATHE, Question about your routine.....

Stacy

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! Hope you're enjoying your summer! I had a question that is a take-off on another question you answered elsewhere regarding your routine. You mentioned you worked one body part per day really heavy or did a heavy 4 day split. I don't have access to a gym, actually have never tried gym machines before. My question is what workouts of yours would you suggest to give me an equivalent one body part per day/ 4 day split workout that would be as intense as your gym routine? Would just doing one body part from Slow & Heavy for example be enough OR should I do that plus add on the corresponding body part from Gym Styles OR maybe add more sets to the S&H routine???? Any other suggestions?

Thank you for your reply!

Stacy

her may rotation is tough. it works one body part per day. it does not use any videos just done on your own so that u can go at your own pace. i read on another post that that's the way u should do it if u really want some definition. also, one of her rotations-maybe june?-is for s&h-one body part per day,or mon-wed-fri,or 3 days in a row.

laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.