Is Cathe pregnant again?

YES! I think she may be a few months along. Do a search and there's a whole thread of congratulations to Cathe.

Kim

You're INCREDIBLE! I can't believe you've put out so many new videos, look as extraordinary as you do, on top of being a new mom!!!!!!!!! All within @a year and a half. Now you're ready to have another?
I have so much respect for you. I know what discipline and hard work it took for me to get up before my baby woke so I could get my workout in while I was pregnant with my second. Now I struggle to get up before both of them to get my workout in. I manage, but it's so hard to choose workout over sleep when sleep is so needed. Your body and your tapes motivate me to workout. I can't imagine how you do it - maintain a job that requires so much energy while being pregnant. I thought I had it rough just trying to get 1 workout in per day!

You're incredible.
Congratulations and I wish you ALL the best.

wow, Cathe!! My husband wants kids and I get so scared that my body will go to hell, that I keep putting it off..the fact that you have will be having another one..well that really motivates me to know that if you work hard enough you really can look that good! Thanks
Vanessa218

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.