Cathe Posters

cathe4me2

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,
So far, I had one Cathe poster made, and it turned out beautiful. I downloaded Cathe wearing the pink outfit, doing the airborne jack, and saved it to a floppy. I took it to the Walmart picture department and had them make the poster.
I am finally putting the finishing touches on my workout room and Cathe fits wonderfully well over my TV. I found some other perfect posters of forests, waterfalls, and a sunset that has all of my colors in it, from some screensaver pictures. I bought a plastic tree that I have hung a chimpanzee eating a banana, and I put my black gorrilla underneath. I have ivy that I will put here and there. Finally.. after three years...almost done! LOL

Thanks to everyone on a previous post I wrote that helped me figure out how to get a poster made. :)

I honestly believe these are the best Cathe pictures to date. They are simply beautiful and so motivating.

Can't wait to start the Hardcore series checkin.}(

Ooops sorry. I forgot I was in the Cathe forum.;(

Hi Wanda me too. I can not wait to uses my new outfits doing the new workouts. I have print 13 hardcore pictures and I have put them in one of the walls of my bedroom. My parents say I must be sick. I see the pictures during my workouts and they are so motivating. I specially love the group picture of muscle max. Maybe because it was the first pictures of hardcore that we had.

Have a great weekend.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.:) :)

Hello Mariangeles,

No we are not sick. We just know a great motivator when we see one, right?:9 I'm having the group picture made in a 12x14 to sit on my desk. My DH is now wanting to take pictures of me in my Cathe outfits. He says: "let's put some pictures on you on the walls." While that is sweet of him to say, I would like to be whittled and sculpted a bit more. LOL
You have a wonderful weekend too.

Hi girls,
I want to do the same thing, in my workout area.
My husband doesn't know I want a Cathe poster up yet :eek: .
Wendy, I hope my husband says he wants to take a picture of me when he finds out. I just need to order one of those cool outfits, and chisle those abs just alitte more, which I counting on Hardcore doing for me}( .

BTW I don't think we're silly to want one or all of the hardcore pictures somewhere to motivate us. Aren't they the the best Cathe and crew have ever looked?
My bar is set alittle higher now for sure!

My clients in my fitness classes have told me they've noticed how muscular I've been getting :D
They feel motivated, and are a little less scared of pumping the weights.
Hope Hardcore is comming soon:7 , Bri.
Wendy, the monkey with the banana hanging in you're workout room is so cute, I laughed and laughed, thanks :7 :7

How big is the poster? What are the dimensions? Did it cost a lot to do this??? Great idea! I want some Cathe posters, I wish they would make some for us!
Debbie in OH

Hi Debbie,
The poster size is 20x30 (all picture, no outside edges) and total cost was $19. There is a website listed on my original question about posters, where someone said you could have posters made (which may be cheaper?). But I was at Walmart and the lady said they could make posters and the rest is history. LOL
I'm having the group shot made with the girls in purple. I have 4x6s of some of the other shots, and some 8x12s of others. Guess you can tell I love this series. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.