Cathe or other - Thin but flabby!

sln

Cathlete
I'm a full time working Mom and don't have a lot of time to work out. I have a jillion Cathe videos but have been away from working out for awhile. I look fine (thin) when I'm dressed, but when you see my body, I'm just not toned at all. Layer of flab all around. What is the most efficient type of workout for me to blast the flab layer? Running? Weight videos? Step videos? I want to tone my legs especially. As an ectomorph it's very hard for me to put on muscle. Help!!!

Hi!

I'm not Cathe, but one thing you may not realize a lot of times you don't have to put on much muscle to have a sleek muscle build. As a lot of times if you lose the layer of fat you'll have nice cut out muscles under it. So I were you, I'd do cardio about 3 days a week and then add in some strength training 2-3 days a week whatever time you can afford, with a higher concentration of your legs.

Kit

Thank you for the reply! I will try to start some cardio and try to get back into the swing of things. Maybe i can uncover my cut muscles underneath my flab! :) Thank you!

I agree, a good balance of cardio and (moderate/heavy) weight training. Personally, I wouldn't recommend very high rep (low weight) weights such as Power Hour, but heavier stuff like MIS, the Pyramids, Muscle Max, Pure Strength, Gym Styles, Slow Heavy. Just find a style that you think you will enjoy.:)

Thank you for the video suggestions. I already have Pure Strength and Slow and Heavy. Maybe it's time to add a new strength vid too to increase my motivation! Thank you! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.