Cathe, need your advice...please:)

carrie123

Cathlete
I currently am enjoying your beginning rotation...I am in my 4th week. Just the jump from week 123, to 456 was an eye opener. I had to take my step from the 8in step that I did for week 123 back down to 6 inches, just to be able to keep my breath and make it all the way through the dvd without taking breaks.

I went back to doing the beginning rotation from the fat loss rotation with the hardcore series, so that I could build up stamina and strength to get through the hardcore series and still feel good the next day to keep going...

Taking it one step at a time to build a solid foundation for myself, so I don't make the same mistake with the hardcore series and try doing too much, because then I don't follow through with it for any length of time.

Ok with that said, I would like to know if it would be wise for me to get the new dvds you just filmed. I had pre-ordered them at one point, then thought better of it, thinking I wouldn't possibly be able to keep up at this point.

Now I'm wondering if I did the right thing. What do you think?

I'm 33, 5'10", 194lbs. I am in fairly good shape, meaning I have no medical limitations as far as exercise is concerned. However, I have 50 lbs. to rid myself of ...;-)

Thank you for everything Cathe, you are truly an inspiration,

Carrie:) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.