Cathe,need energy booster,What's the Best?

cardavis

Hi Cathe, I'm new here. I have worked out for 2 1/2 yrs doing cardio and strength training. I am very interested in Body Building. Not to the exstint of the professionals, but really want better cuts in the muscles. My one problem is losing energy while I do my cardio.Is there something you can eat or take that really gives you a boost before workouts. I try to stick with low-fat proteins and low cabs. Also if your muscle is large enough for you but you want more definition, what do you do? Thank- you so much!

some suggestions

Hi. I think you need a complex carb snack before you workout to prevent your loss of energy. Fruit, whole grain toast, oatmeal, a Nutrigrain bar, that kind of thing. Maybe your muscle glycogen is too depleted. Of course, also lots of water all day to make sure you are not dehydrated. To increase definition without increasing muscle size, I think means decreasing surface body fat. A tough thing. But for that of course, more calorie-burning and less calorie consumption is the tragic prescription
sad.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.