Cathe:My first post

pasqua8

Cathlete
:9 Cathe,
OK I've lurked long enough. This is my first post. I thought I would join in since I'll be coming to see you on the roadtrip. I can't wait to work out with you in person. I have all of your dvd's and videos and workout with you every day at 3:45am. You look pretty good at that hour HA HA! You are unbeatable by anyone for advanced exercise. I have too many exercise videos/dvds to count but I always reach for yours. I am so excited about the trip. It sounds like a blast and I can't wait!
Thank you for all of the hard work that it must take to put together the best workouts out there. I know we are all greedy little fitness nuts but we can't get enough so keep it coming. I love the hardcore series. Lowmax is a great surprise. I didn't know I would love low impact that much. Well I'll see you in July can't wait to meet you and the crew as well as all of the great exercisers on this forum.(Best exercise forum anywhere).

I was wondering... The menu says things like all you can eat bread,all you can eat pizza, sausage,bacon. How much are we going to pay for this in class? Just kidding. If you work us hard I will love it.

See ya soon!

Hi Jana,

Sounds like you and I have a lot in common. I have worked out in the morning for years, and Cathe is a great way to start the day. I thought my workouts were early at 5am, but 3:45am! Of course, if my schedule dictated, I would get up that early too.

I'm eager to meet everyone in July. See you then.
Kassie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.