Cathe, more PRS please!

Gobias

Cathlete
I know I am late to the PRS (Party Rockin Step) game, but I just have to comment.

I bought both PRS 1 & 2 when they came out and immediately did PRS #2 and loved it. The choreography, the music, the fun factor, etc. I was able to learn it the day I did it (with a few minor stumbles). However, I waited to learn PRS #1 due to it being stated it was harder choreography. I was in the middle of a rotation and lots of travel and didn't want to incorporate learning it into my sporadic workout days.

Well, this week I did one combo at the end of each workout until fully learned and LOVE IT! I have thoroughly enjoyed your step videos (especially Body Max 2, Step Blast, Rhythmic Step, IMAX 2&3, I could go on...), but both PRS #1 & 2 are outstanding. The footwork was fun, the music was awesome, the cueing was spot on and I couldn't wait to learn the next combo. Please make more step videos like these!

For those of you who just cannot do step workouts, I get it - I can't seem to do floor aerobics. I need a visual (like a step) to figure things out.

However, for those of you on the fence about PRS #1 (or even #2) - try it! The only move I can't do because I get dizzy is the pivot, so I just rock front/back. I am NOT coordinated (example - my first video of Cathe was IMAX 3 and It literally took several weeks for me to learn the mambo/cha-cha move - in the warm-up!). I really feel I was able to easily learn both PRS videos because I have done all of Cathe's step workouts before and therefore know the names of some of her moves and know her cueing style.

Tomorrow I am doing the PRS Premix that combines PRS 1& 2 and cannot wait. My only "problem" with these videos is that I am afraid I am going to keep doing them over and over since they are so fun and not get variety in!

Please, Cathe, more PRS-type workouts!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are my FAVORITE step workouts ever! Heck they're my favorite workouts period :)

I love these too!! I was definitely in danger of doing them too much - having the premixes that combined the two really helped with that. So fun, such great energy, such great workouts!

There's a premix that combines both of them? Even though they are different DVDs?

Yes there's at least one premix on both DVDs that includes part of the other workout. A really great way to mix it up! And a way for me to enjoy these fun workouts even more :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.