Cathe, just curious...

TarHeelMom

Cathlete
Hi Cath -- welcome back!

I just did Leaner Legs today -- it always wipes me out, and it made me wonder about a couple of things. First, when you and the crew are filming, do you film what you feel is the hardest video first, etc.? I just can't imagine how you guys do them all back to back in a couple of days -- it's awe-inspiring. :-wow

I was also wondering if you get sore while or after filming (this thought was prompted, I'm sure, by my burnin' thighs during the last set of plie squats on LL. I am always sore the next day from that workout!).

Can't wait for the new videos -- kisses to that precious boy! (And could we have an update from Mommy on the little kickboxer sometime soon?)

Kathy S.

Hi Kathy!
When we film, we try to film the toughest mentally challenging workouts first and then the ones that will leave you the most sore for the last day. For this last batch, the first day we filmed Rhythmic Step first and Power Hour second. Then the next day, we chose to do the entire slow heavy series starting with the leg/shoulder tape, then chest/back/planks tape, and finally tricep/biceps/abs tape.

Oh yes, we most definitely get sore when filming:)! Many times I will actually lower my weight load from what I would normally use to do the workout to help offset the soreness and also enable me to concentrate on talking to you as I do the workout.

Yes, I am hoping to update my little Eric soon but lately I just can't seem to squeeze enough hours into a day;-)! Thanks for asking, I'll surely give him that smooch! Take Care!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.