Cathe, I'm curious...

candori

Cathlete
The new tapes look amazing...and your body...wow...is just amazing. You keep getting better and better. I was just wondering, with all these great new workouts about to be released...which one is your favorite?

And...we'd love an Eric update!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-01 AT 01:32PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Angela! How are you feeling these days? Thanks for the kind words. Hmmm, my favorite? That is a tough call. I like them all because they each have a unique way of fitting into your life. I like Rhythmic Step for my all out cardio days. I like Power Hour when I only have an hour and I want to touch upon every muscle group and get a nice "burn" in the muscle. I like the slow and heavy series for breaking through plateus and also the serious mind/body connection with my muscles. Speaking of the Slow and Heavy series, if I had to pick my favorite body part workout within these tapes, it would be shoulders, followed closely by triceps. :)

My little pie-in-the-sky is a handful. He is quick on his feet, tests his boundaries, still LOVES food and is enhancing his limited vocabulary. I have been trying to teach him some German too. We have our relatives arriving in a couple of weeks and I would love for him to say something in German for them. Take care!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.