Cathe I'm confused!

britgirl

Cathlete
Hi Cathe I like to follow you on Twitter and see what you are up to! You had made a comment about a week ago about trying to resist a craving at 3pm. My question is if the body is asking for fuel shouldn't we refuel it? I know when I get hungry and I get hungry all the time I have to give my body something especially if I have been working out hard and I know you are intensely working out too so is it beneficial to ignore the body's signs and hold off? If you say so I will go with it maybe will help get a few pounds off!!!!!
Teresa

I'm not Cathe, but for me there is a huge difference between hunger and a craving. I'm not hungry right now, but I should could think myself into a big hunk of chocolate or ice cream. MMMMM...... ice cream. To me, a craving is having a taste for something when I'm not actually hungry. I eat when I'm hungry, I try to ignore cravings, but not all the time, or I'd go nuts. Mmmm.....nuts. cashews, almonds, macademias

Nan

ha! spyrosmom

you are so right! There is a difference between hunger and appitite

I always ask my self: oh you want (fill in blank) well if you are so famished then you will enjoy a chicken breast.

If a chicken breast sounds good, then I know I'm hugry.

ha! spyrosmom

you are so right! There is a difference between hunger and appitite

I always ask my self: oh you want (fill in blank) well if you are so famished then you will enjoy a chicken breast.

If a chicken breast sounds good, then I know I'm hugry.

My guideline is an apple. If an apple sounds good, I'm hungry. If chocolate sounds good, I've got a chocolate craving.

Nan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.