Cathe I wanted to post this question and see what you thought...

Laura030403

Cathlete
Let me do a little explaining about myself and then my problem and what I think I should do to fix it…I am open to suggestions if you think that I should do anything different to get better results maybe. It would mean so much to me. Thanks in advance.

Ok, I am 25 I weight about 119 I am 5’6” and I have a 3 year old daughter. My problem is not my overall body though I would really like to tone it up. My thighs are a little flabby but I know I have seen them change through the last year slowly but surely as I have worked out. My real problem is this pouch in my mid stomach particularly around my belly button. It looks like a gross orange because of all of the stretch marks that I have and it is really flabby and it sticks out.

In the last month I have really cleaned up my diet. I mean taking out all of my sugar foods (I still have like a cup of kool-aid here or there, and maybe a small candy bar on a cheat day, but I have my cheats in small portions). I have upped my protein intake through chicken, fish, egg whites…etc. I eat oatmeal, salads you know things like that…basically, well here is what my meal plan for this week looks like.. (I got this out of an oxygen magazine) I like to eat the same thing all week long and change it up for the next week.

Meal 1: 5 egg whites, ½ cup grits, multivitamin
Meal 2: 4 oz chicken, ½ cup brown rice, small salad
Meal 3: 2 scoops protein with water
Meal 4: 5 oz baked potato and 3 oz tuna
Meal 5: 5 oz baked white fish and 10 asparagus
Meal 6: Handful of walnuts

I have decided to up my workouts to look like something like this:
Monday: Push/Pull, Abs, 2 Mile Run
Tuesday: 2 Mile Run, Abs, Stretch Max I
Wednesday: Circuit Max, Stretch Max I
Thursday: 3 Mile Run, Abs, Stretch Max I
Friday: Step Blast, Push/Pull, Abs, Stretch Max I
Saturday: Step Blast, Stretch Max I
Sunday: Stretch Max I

I am not sure if this is even something like what I should be doing for what my goal is… I want an overall toned body but I want a kick-butt mid section! My husband comes home in 3 months and I want to look amazing for him so any advice I could get would be so appreciated. Thank you so much everyone!

'Love every minute of what you do, otherwise, what's the point?'

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.