Cathe, I want my Drill Max NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

step_a_holic

Cathlete
I cannot contain myself after reading the Blog about Drill Max! You had be laughing with your detailed description and I could actually hear you doing witch laughes!

I cannot wait to do Drill Max.

Woman, you just rocked my world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa

I was thinking I might not like this one (imagining rep after rep of tuck jumps and air jacks), but I like what I see!

Are there any premixes and/or extra footage on this one? (I didn't see it mentioned).

Yes, endless tuck jumps was my fear too, but this description sounds brilliant and it is this workout that I want above all others!

Clare

RE: Cathe, I want my Drill Max NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Woooooooooo Hooooooooooo!

I am ready!!! :eek: }( :D

Marla

I broke a sweat just reading that description. I cannot wait}( }( }( .

Premixes pretty please.

Maggie

ME TOOO!!!! I pre-ordered Drill Max first immediatley without even knowing what it was about. I just new the word "DRILL" then "MAX" well I new it was intense}(

Take Care and thank you Cathe!!;-)

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

I was a little scared about Drill Max being more high impact than Imax 3 which I can do, but I was wondering how do you make a workout tougher without being scary, silly me.

I am very pleased to hear that is more like bootcamp style so that you can choose to make it harder or easier.

Thanks Cathe, You Rock!

Oh my, oh my!!! I about passed out when I saw the description of this. I better make sure my husband is home when I do this one so he can scrape me off the floor!!! Oh I can't wait till these workouts are in my hands. I'm goint to tackle that UPS man and I'm not joking!!!

Oh my, Cathe...And just when I thought I was starting to catch up with you, you go and create Drill Max! I started sweating, too, when I read it. Or was that a panic attack?!:p

Diana

"Worry is the misuse of imagination." -Audrey Woodhall

Every single one of these workouts sound fabulous. I'm so excited to receive all of these!!! The extra footage and premixes sound FABULOUS!!! DM sounds like a KILLER!!!
Angela:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

I was actually **hoping** for endless tuck jumps - like the blast challenge part of Kick Max only 60 minutes worth! BUT - the Drill Max cardio blasts do sound really fun (as does the weight work) and I, too, am excited for this one. I hope there's a cardio only premix! }(

Drill Max sounds absolutely AWESOME!!! :eek: I am so looking forward to these workouts. They are sooo worth the wait:7 :9 Thanks so much Cathe. Helen

I want it to. I've been checking back everyday for something new, and then there is the Drill Max description. Sounds evil!}(

Just printed out the description and I believe I now know some of the cycles by heart. I gotta tell you, Drill Max is really, really growing on me. You know, the more I think about this workout, the more fun/challenging it seems. Cathe really pulled this one out of the hat. It sounds like Art Carey Max (remember when she was trying to show him that at home exercisers do more than marching and non-weighted leg lifts??)

Cathe and SNM appear to have really, truly outdone themselves with this new batch of workouts. Brava!!!!

Cathe, as Sinead O'Connor says (in a song written by Prince), "Nothing compares to you!"

Bring on Drill Max, Body Max 2, Butts & Guts, and Low Impact Circuit!

(I'm so excited I can't even decide which one I'll do first!!!!!!!!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.