Cathe, I Need An Intervention!!!

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Cathe:

Hi! My name is Heather. I am addicted to your blog! :7 I check it at least a hundred times a day in hopes of seeing pictures or a description of the mysterious Drill Max! I need an intervention. ;-)

I have been waiting patiently for these new workouts until now. Knowing that I still had more of the existing workouts to acquire, I was content to wait. I reasoned that these would get here when they get here, but the blog and pictures changed everything for me. I cannot stop looking at the pictures. Y’all are radiantly beautiful. :) Your sparkle has returned. :) There is a beauty about you that radiates from deep within. It reminds me of the glow you had in the Intensity Series after Kyle was born. I am so ready for these workouts! Based on what I have seen so far, it appears that you are planning to give us more than we imagined! These new workouts might even replace my beloved Rhythmic Step and the Intensity Series as my all-time favorites! ;-)

I have been keeping you and your staff and crew in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you had a blast filming and are celebrating and resting now. :)

Thank you for sharing your passion with us! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Heather,
I couldn't have said it better! Cathe and the crew are radiantly GORGEOUS!!

I love that twinkle in Cathe's eye that let's me know that she absolutely ADORES her job!

I think Butts and Gutts has potential to replace MY favorite workout, KPC!! (Don't we all just adore ab work!!)

I also have kept you in my thoughts and prayers as you were filming! I would go to school every day saying "Cathe's got a new picture!" (Needles to say, my friends think I am crazy!)

I also want to thank you for sharing your passion with us! ;) Which I guess could be a good thing or a bad thing!! HE he! I am ready to once again, "GET MY GAME FACE ON!" }(

I am sending big hugs and kisses your way!! :+
Rebecca Dotson

I have become addicted to Cathe's workouts and this site. I check the blog MANY times a day in hopes of finding out something new! I can't wait for these workouts. I keep telling my friends (who think I'm insane) that I'm in training for the new workouts.

I am just in awe!!!

THANK YOU CATHE!!! YOUR THE GREATEST!

What touching words! Thank you all! Funny that you mention having that glow back. I have to say I did feel especially happy planning and filming this series. I think I just missed not be able to work out for such a long time that once we started filming I filled up with warm fuzzies (after I got past the initial dry mouth, that is, ;-) )

Thank you for taking the time to share your special thoughts with me. They meant (and continue to mean) a lot to me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.