Cathe, I know it's none of my Go**amn business

Snitker

Banned
But I really want to know your height and weight. I know, I know, a real lady never tells her age or her weight. Just gotta say, you look amazing! Man, I wish I was that tiny.

Oh no you didn't :eek:

First- you two crack me up... :eek:

Second Cathe is 5'2" and has said in the past that she doesnt tell her weight in that it is so subjective or people focus on the actual number when she weighs more than you think she would being a little muscle dynamo... :)

UGH! THANKS!

Thanks for making light of this. I though for SURE this was going to be one of "those" forums..you know what I mean. But, yeah, Cathe won't tell you.

Okay, I wasn't trying to be rude with my personal question and if she doesn't want to say that is completely fine! Bottom line, she looks great and you can't blame a girl for trying. Just wondering what I would have to get down to in order to look that great. I'm 5 foot 4. And yeah, I won't post my weight either! It doesn't really matter, I was just curious. And yes, I do realize that it's not my concern, hence the title. Although, if I ever got down to Cathe's weight, I would call the media! Sorry if my post offended anyone. I certainly didn't mean to!

Here, this will at least help you with gauging heights of the Cathe crew. I am just short of 5'8" and look like an amazon next to these gals. I think I could fit a crew member or two in each of my pant legs! I'm sure I weigh twice what all of them do to, but heck if I'm telling you how much I weigh either! lol!

RT67-1.jpg

Amber - you look great, woman! I am just a tiny bit over 5'9"...Cathe and crew are so petite. DD is the shortest in her class and it doesn't bother her most of the time but when it does, I point out people like Cathe and how great they look, and the fact that the petite section of clothing stores always seems to have the best selection :) And no pants that are too short, sleeves that are too short, tops that are too short...

Amber - you look great, woman! I am just a tiny bit over 5'9"...Cathe and crew are so petite. DD is the shortest in her class and it doesn't bother her most of the time but when it does, I point out people like Cathe and how great they look, and the fact that the petite section of clothing stores always seems to have the best selection :) And no pants that are too short, sleeves that are too short, tops that are too short...

Shana, can you please direct me to those stores? Because I cannot find a good selection of petites. Most of them are just plain frumpy.

Liann, why did I not realize you were so tall? I had no idea! You seem petite, if that makes you feel better..........:)

Snitker, I wasn't offended either. Catherine threw out the high hanging softball, I just had to swing. :D

Yeah, Cathe & crew are just the cutest, teeniest things ever.

God bless you Laura for the seemingly petite comment! ;) It's a height induced optical illusion. ;)

I'm about 5'6" and I was in my third trimester when I went to the 2008 Road Trip. I felt like a monstrous beast next to Cathe and crew!:p

I don't think she has ever been shy about her age either...was that one of the OP's questions? I think she is early-mid 40s.

Weight Vs.size

Just had to check in because when it comes to me I love it when people ask me the same question.

I am 5'3 and have been a comfortable size 3/4 for years. Right where I want to be.
Many times, I have gone online and have done those online BMI calculations. Believe it or not, according to these calculations, I am borderline overweight.
Reason being. I weigh just a little over 135. I am frequently asked how I stay so tiny and in shape. BUT, EVERYONE who I tell my weight to does not believe that I weight that much. I have often times had to jump in the scale in front of people just to prove it. I think that those of us who incorporate weight training are going to have higher numbers on the scale due to the FACT that muscle weighs more than fat. I will sacifice numbers on the scale any day to stay tight , small, and in shape. ( Thanks CATHE !!!! )

I think no matter what way you look at it, everyone is going to have a differant scale number due to size, how thier proportioned and thier muscle vs fat.
Just my 2 cents .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.