Cathe...I have to tell you that your customer service is incredible.

Cynthia8828

Cathlete
I ordered tapes on line. I forgot one in addition to the five I ordered, so I wanted to tack it on to my order. I called your 800 number and someone said they will have someone call me back. Chris (I think that was his name. Gee, I hope it was), anyway, he left a message on my voice mail (20 minutes after my first call) that I could either call back or go to your customer service on line and add my additional tape. I used the on line customer service and 7 minutes later I got a confirmation that the tape was added and that they would all be sent out today. My goodness, who do I complain to that it took 7 whole entire minutes for confirmation :)!!! My point is that I have been ordering tapes, and various other items, on line for quite some time now and I have never ever received such incredible customer service. You have some great people there. I say...whatever their salary is...double it!!! :) However, I am sure that they are simply a reflection of a great boss.

Anyway, pass on credit where credit is due. Tell them they are awesome, and we all know it!!

God Bless,
Cynthia

Hi Cynthia! Yes, it was Chris that you spoke to. He is one of the hardest working individuals I know. We are a very strong team together. I'm sure he will be delighted when he reads your post. Thanks for your kind words:)!

I live in England and order you tapes through the internet. I am so amazed at the quick service from your order team! I place an order, and in less than a week, it arrives across the Atlantic Ocean on to my doorstep! I pay alot in duties and taxes once it arrives, but to me your tapes ( and my health) are more than worth it! Keep up the great work!!
Jackie

I was happy to read that the service for overseas orders is great too. I live in Australia and have been hesitating about ordering for so long. I am so keen to order more tapes though since I own only one so far (Bodymax). I am new to Cathe workouts, and now one tape is not enough....I think I'm hooked! Hearing about the excellent service makes me feel more confident to order.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.