Cathe, how did you choose your amazing crew?

haleslie

Hi Cathe,

Your crew is simply amazing! They are right there with you through step aerobics, weight training, circuit training, kickboxing, abs training (levitation holds, whoah!)...they're tough yet feminine, like you. The crew that I'm familiar with are: Cedie, Rhonda, Jai, Brenda and Lorraine. How did you choose them for your workout videos? Did you hold an audition? I would love to know!

Thanks and have a great day ,
:)

Sorry to dissapoint (i am not cathe), but what a great question! I'd love to know the answer to that one. Since I started doing cathes dvd'd it's been a little dream of mine to be in one. I hope she answers.:)

I remember this question being asked not too long ago. If you search, you might be able to find it. As I recall, the crew are people who work out at Cathe's gym, and some of them are long-time friends, like Cedie and Rhonda. They also are chosen because they are available for the rehersals and shoots. I'll see if I can find Cathe's answer for you.

This was not the thread I was looking for, but part of an answer Cathe gave to someone asking about including people of color in her workouts (a thread from 2000!). This part does address the choice of crew (it is out of context, but the message isn't distorted):

Cathe stated: "
"I choose the people from our gym that I feel are the most dependable, responsible, available, and most importantly, can do the best job. The reason that I prefer to select volunteers from our gym is because it gives me an opportunity to seek out "potential cast members" and see how they move, grasp material, demonstrate enthusiasm, and get an overall feeling for their potential filming personality."

Cedie's been in Cathe workouts a LONG time.... I was just admiring what a babe she was in PowerMax! She was smiling like always.... I think she is SO cute!

Cheers,
Marie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.