Cathe is here!

LauraMax

Cathlete
Cathe, I have no questions for you (actually I have a zillion, but every time I meet you I get all nervous & feklempt :eek:). I just wanted to say hello b/c it seems like every time you chat during your lunch I'm at home eating mine. :p

Thanks again for a great time at the RT, can't wait for the next one! :)

I'm here!

Cathe, I have no questions for you (actually I have a zillion, but every time I meet you I get all nervous & feklempt :eek:). I just wanted to say hello b/c it seems like every time you chat during your lunch I'm at home eating mine. :p

Thanks again for a great time at the RT, can't wait for the next one! :)

Hi Laura :)

"feklempt" , now theres a word I haven't heard in a while...too funny! I must have just missed you when you posted that. I just got in from my son's soccer game and I'm checking in while they do baths. Anyway, thanks so much for the warm welcome. Looking forward to seeing you soon again :)

Hi Cathe! Are you still here....:p

Soccer...what fun! My 8 year old DD just started soccer a few weeks ago. She's not really the aggressive type. She'll kick the ball if it comes to her, but she won't get in there and go after it. I'm just glad she found something she enjoys and is active!

At her game on Sunday, an old war plane flew over the field kind of slow and low. Both teams completely stopped in their tracks and all looked up at the sky with their mouths open. It was so funny!!

How are you? I hope you are taking care of yourself with all this work you've been doing!!:D

Have a good night!!

ETA: It just dawned on me that I totally high-jacked your thread LauraMax...sorry!!!

Last edited:
Hi Cathe! Are you still here....:p

Soccer...what fun! My 8 year old DD just started soccer a few weeks ago. She's not really the aggressive type. She'll kick the ball if it comes to her, but she won't get in there and go after it. I'm just glad she found something she enjoys and is active!

At her game on Sunday, an old war plane flew over the field kind of slow and low. Both teams completely stopped in their tracks and all looked up at the sky with their mouths open. It was so funny!!

How are you? I hope you are taking care of yourself with all this work you've been doing!!:D

Have a good night!!

Hi Melissa...fellow proud mom of 8 year old soccer player :D.

I cracked up reading what you wrote about that plane. It is so cute how at this age they are still just kids and innocently get distracted. I confess that I don't mind this at all and wish I could prolong it ;) We were at the beach a couple of weekends ago and watched an airshow right on the water. Holy Moly those low flying planes are LOUD!!!!!

I wish your DD a wonderful soccer season. So nice to hear from you. Have a wonderful night :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.