CATHE -- Have you ever met . . . . . . .?

CynDaVaz

Cathlete
Cathe, this is probably a SILLY question to ask, so I hope you don't roll your eyes or anything, but I have been wondering for awhile, given your references to Arnold in your workouts (Terminator, Arnold press, etc.), if you have ever actually met him in person?

Arnold was the main reason I ever began exercising back when I was 18; I was so inspired by his dedication, that it inspired me to take the beginning steps to fitness. Plus, I really admire him as a person. I became even more inspired, upon seeing how Linda Hamilton looked in T2; I made it my goal to look like that! Still working on that, though . . :D

If you have met him, did you happen to converse in German? I didn't realize that you were fluent in that language -- that's great. I'm currently striving to be fluent in Spanish (my husband's from Mexico and we want our 2 kids to be bilingual); it's definitely a continual process, as is my dedication to exercise. :7

Later --
Cyneva

Hi Cyneva! What a cute question. No I have never met him but I do admire all that he has accomplished too. Funny, I feel as if I have known him most of my life because he has always been a hot topic growing up plus he sounds just like all of my family and relatives. His German accent is so strong when he is speaking English that I can actually understand him better when he speaks German (I've have heard him speak German a couple of times on a TV). Take Care:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.