Cathe - have you considered ...

Trevs_mom

Cathlete
Cathe,

I've wondered if you've considered branching out and producing workouts for other instructors, one's that are hand chosen by you to film. Sortof like a CIA series by Cathe? I think the SNM produces the best quality products on the market today. (Although I preferred having the 2 workouts per one DVD for the easy premix options that can combine the 2 workouts, rather than the single workouts per Hardcore series .. but I know you cannot please everyone.)

I think it would be fabulous if you would handpick and produce an extra advanced series a year. You can choose 3 instructors and have them each do a cardio and a weights workout, then put them on the same DVD with a circuit workout Premix. Whammo - a 3-for-1. You can do a floor cardio, a step cardio, a kickbox cardio, an intensity workout. :) I'm sure your better at this than I can ever be.

I'd love to see you film one advanced series a year, while mentoring another advanced series as well.

In Fitness,

Kristen

PS - Any news on your filming plans for an advanced series this year?

Hi Kristen! Thank you for such a sweet post and for your vote of confidence in taking on such a production. Unfortunately I have too full of a plate to consider this but it could have been fun ;-)

As for the next advanced series...I am taking an August breather while ideas circulate in my mind.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts :)

>As for the next advanced series...I am taking an August
>breather while ideas circulate in my mind.
>
>You know, Cathe, to those who are chomping at the bit for some new advanced workouts from you, this sounds like you're going to have some plans for us in September! LOL!

Cathe,

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to answer. Sounds like you are already over-extended .. I guess you want to maintain a semblance of a life after-all, huh!? Oh well - nice to daydream about it. :)

Have a great August .. and I hope you are fruitful in your planning for us. }(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.