Cathe Has Baby!

SNM Videos

Administrator
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Apr-15-02 AT 10:47AM (Est)[/font][p]IT'S A BOY!!!!

Kyle James :)

Birthdate:.....4-15-02
Time: 4:46am (eastern)
Weight.........7 pounds 13 ounces
Height.........20 1/2 inches

Cathe and baby Kyle are resting and doing well.
Little Eric is excited to have a baby brother.
Photo soon to follow!

Hi Cathe,
Congratulations!!!! So glad to hear the exciting news and that you and Kyle are doing well. Can't wait to see a photo!
Joanne

YAY for you Cathe! :) Congrats to you and Jon and Eric on the new little one. And congrats to little Kyle on his new family. You are blessed!

Congratulations! Congratulations! I am so glad everything went well! Now little Eric has a cohort! :D I am so happy for all of you! Best wishes all around!

redrocks

One more thing!

Just noticed you had Kyle on the 15th. and came home on the 15th.!!! AMAZING! Just goes to show what fitness can do for a Mom after birth!! Congrats again!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: One more thing!

Yeah Cathe....congrats.....Glad to hear everything and everyone is doing well.

Tammy

A heartfelt congratulations from another mom. I'm just starting on my Cathe odyssey, I'm so inspired! All the best to you, Cathe, and your new little one.

Christine

>A heartfelt congratulations from another mom.
> I'm just starting on
>my Cathe odyssey, I'm so
>inspired! All the best
>to you, Cathe, and your
>new little one.
>
>Christine

Oops

Disregard the screw up I just made! I hit the wrong button. I'll try this again.

Congratulations Cathe! Hope you continue doing well and recover quickly! You're sure gonna have your hands full!

Linda

CONGRATULATIONS to you Cathe on your new little one and congratulations to Eric on his new little brother.
God Bless.
Lisa

Congratulations, Cathe and family. I'm so glad for you guys. I can't believe you're home so soon. That's incredible!! Robin.

Congratulations!!

What wonderful news!
Best wishes to all of you!
Love the name Kyle James!
Erica

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.