Cathe (hand waving in air) , question!!!

kellymom

Cathlete
Hi, Cathe-

I saw you were online and hope I'm going to catch you answering some posts. I've been doing fat loss rotations since May and just got the Gym Styles for Christmas. I'm dying to use them and decided to do the Hardcore Strength rotation. I'm still trying to lose 10 lbs, but was hoping that doing this for a month would just shake things up for me. Will I completely stall my progress if I do a strength rotation? Your Jan. rotation is next on my list }(

You have completely changed my fitness level since I found you in April last year. Thank you.

Kelly

Hi Kelly! This visual
>>>>>"Cathe (hand waving in air) question!!!" >>>>>>
gave me the best chuckle. How cute!

Please don't feel you have to stick with any rotation to a "T". They are just guidelines as to what will be helpful for you to achieve a goal(s).

Also, it sounds as if you have been on one type of plan for 8 months so I think a change is definitely due. Using the gymstyles will actually be a nice change to stimulate fat loss and develop lean muscle mass. It just might be the perfect solution for you to lose those last 10 pounds.

I suggest that you do each of those workouts one time per week in addition to doing a cardio activity 4 to 5 times per week. Also, if time is tough for you, you can split your cardio and strength and do one in the morning and one at night.

Here is a sample week of using the Hardcores:

Mon: GS Back, Shoulders, and Biceps plus optional 20 minutes of cardio right after workout or later that day (if later in day do 30 minutes to include a warm up phase).

Tues: 45 to 60 minutes of any cardio of your choice plus 10 minute of ab workout

Wed: GS Legs

Thurs: 45 to 60 minutes of any cardio of your choice (different from above cardio) plus a 10 minute ab workout.

Fri: GS Chest and Triceps plus a 20 minute cardio workout right after your workout or later that day (if later in day do 30 minutes to include a warm up phase).

Sat: 45 to 60 minutes cardio of your choice plus a 10 minute ab workout

Sun: REST DAY

Have Fun!

Cathe, I am absolutely in love with your workouts. I can't tell you how motivational it is to be able to ask you questions and have you personally answer them. I feel like I hit the jackpot!

Your answer was just what I was looking for. I've been feeling lately that I need to change it up, so you've eased my mind. Adding some cardio to the exisiting rotation was exactly what I was thinking of doing. You've made my day:7

Okay, I'll stop gushing now......:)

Best Wishes for your recovery,

Kelly

Cathe, thanks for that rotation.

I want to use the Hard core Gymstyles, but I need to include at least 4 or 5 days of cardio to keep my weight in check.

Thanks so much for solving my problem.

P.S. I hope you are having an easy recovery.

Thank you Cathe, I should be getting my gym styles today. This sounds like a great rotation.

Deb:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.