CATHE--- GLUTE QUESTION

2bfit

Hey Cathe!!!

I am really trying to work on firming my glutes and hamstrings. I have all of your videos and religiously do squats and lunges, etc. I am trying to incorporate table work and just got a butt blaster machine. My question is, how often should I work this area to see results. Should I follow the usual 48 hr rest or do some exercises every day??? I would really appreciate your advice and suggestions.

Thanks!!
Kristen

Hi Kristin...
Butt Blaster Machine?? Where do you purchase this...is it something from a TV ad like The Bun Thigh Rocker, or a piece of equipment that you would purchase from a fitness store...sounds like a good piece for me...
Thanks
Jenn

Also very interested in what Cathe has to say also...

Jenn,

I actually purchased this on Ebay. I got it from a fitness equipment company -BIGFITNESS.COM I had been looking at this on their website for awhile-it was priced around $550-600+shipping!! I decided to check on ebay, and they had several up for auction starting at $349. I won it for $370+shipping. Last I looked they had one and no one was bidding. I like it. I'm hoping Cathe responds to my post also.

Kristen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.