Cathe Gear

punky3333

Cathlete
Hi I was just wondering when you expect to release this? When I left for holidays you were talking about March some time, and then I haven't heard anything since (but may have missed something because I was away).

Any news, or could someone point me to the thread with news?

Thanks!

:)

Thanks, but that is the same email as was there when I left, asking for suggestions. Have there not been any updates as to when they expect to have it available?

Maybe it is taking longer than expected. For some reason I had it in my mind that it was going to be released in March, but I guess I must be wrong.

Hi there. I know exactly how you feel. I was thinking we would see something by the end of March but then we didn't. Then there was a message that said things were taking longer than expected and it wouldn't be until April sometime. I'll try to find that message for you

Ok, I found the other message but I don't know how to link it to this message so I'll just tell you where it's at. It's on the bottom of page two of the Ask Cathe forum and it's got the same title as this thread. HTH.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.