Cathe: Floor Aerobics for Future Workouts?

Jody

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I am a fairly new fan, I've been working out with you for a little over a year. I can honestly say I am better shape now at 29 than I was in high school/college, and I did cross country/track/cheerleading/dance, the whole bit. You have pushed my fitness to levels I didn't think I could achieve and I thank you you for producing such great workouts! You also have a wonderful fan community on these boards, I don't think too many instructors have the same following as you do.

I know you have already scheduled your workouts for this year, but in the future would you consider producing some floor aerobics/cardio interval workouts that don't involve a step? Believe me, I love step and kickboxing, but there are so few (good!) floor areobic programs on the market and I know if it came from you it would be great!

Just a suggestion - thanks again for all you do!

I would ditto that request....my older knees sometimes get cranky with a lot of step.

I would also love to see some floor aerobics in the future as my aging knees can only handle so much step too. It would be great if the floor aerobics had a modifier showing lower-impact moves, too.

Thanks!

Terri

I definitely agree with this request. I'd love to see Cathe do some floor aerobic programs, even if just more kickboxing.

I would also love to see a hi/lo work out. I am not a big kickboxing fan, and need something besides step. I really enjoy the hi/lo part of SJP, and think an entire hi/lo routine would be awesome. Thanks :) .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.