Cathe, feedback on MMA and STS

KC5689

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
I was just doing Kickbox from 4DS and thinking how much I enjoy your kickboxing w/o. I then began to wonder if your next project will still be MMA and if so when do you think you will begin shooting for it. Will it be as big as STS?

Also, I was thinking about when I preordered STS, which was the first day it was up for ordering and was wondering if you had projected that it would take this long to finish?
Not that I'm complaining becuase I really appreciate all that you do :), but was just wondering.
Trina

Hi Cathe,
I was just doing Kickbox from 4DS and thinking how much I enjoy your kickboxing w/o. I then began to wonder if your next project will still be MMA and if so when do you think you will begin shooting for it. Will it be as big as STS?

I'm hoping MMA is next (though I also hope it is a smaller project than STS and takes far less time to receive---I wants me some MMA ASAP!;))

Thanks Kathryn. I have to say that I can always feel my hips after the kicking DVDs and I do a lot of stretching for a couple of days to keep my hips loose.

All the best,

Michele :D

I love kickboxing and would probably enjoy whatever MMA will consist of. I just hope a boxing bag is not necessary because there's no way to fit one here.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.