Cathe and Everyone-- Thank you for signed high-top!

ukcharlatans

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I just wanted to extend my gratitude (I already told Nancy!) to you, Brenda, Lorraine and Cedie for the wonderful gift to the winning relay race team (which I was lucky enough to be apart of)from the road trip. I have my signed highstep proudly displayed above all my workout DVDs (on the top of the bookshelf)... I know everytime I want to quit, seeing it, remembering the wonderful weekend and having a piece of that weekend in my living room will be an inspiration to continue!

Thank you for your dedication, creativity and love for fitness.The sincerity of your work always comes through. Somehow you have made pushing myself to new physical accomplishments fun. It is obvious from the roadtrip, I'm not the only one impacted in this way. I hope that all the help you've provided to all of us comes back to you ten-fold.

Sincerely,
Susan

Go Team!! I also thank you for the High Step Topper. I did not already have a "real" high step, so now I do. :) Thanks Cedie for "4 more." I'll keep that in mind! And Brenda...for signing it right side up! ;) And Lorraine for your cute handwriting. And Cathe and the gang for giving it to us! :* My little 4 yr old daughter used it just today and learned how to do power squat turns while I was using the big one for Cardio and Weights. She did an impromptu dance recital for us today that looked suspiciously like a step routine. :)
Hugs to you!! Have a great day. Thank You!
Amy

That DOES sound so cool! I'm happy for you guys that got one! There was no way my team, with ME being on it, could have won...I was soooo tired and full of pizza and stuff at that point! lol

I was also part of the winning team, but I haven't received mine yet. Nancy said it was on its way. I can't wait to get it. I already have a high step topper, so I'm going to proudly display this one. Thank you so much for the awesome gift.

By the way, I'm already practicing for next year's race...I want to remain the relay race champion :) :) :)

Sherry

Hey Marla,

Another bragger here }(.
===================================

Namita, another lucky dog here :p.

Christi, you're on :+.

Sherry & Susan,

I have a high step already and will PROUDLY display my high step topper with autographs......somewhere???? My autographed sneakers......THANK YOU CATHE & LORRAINE, will definitely be spot cleaned, only the insoles will be washed, encased in plastic and placed......somewhere with my topper :D:D:D:D.

I am so looking forward to another road trip :p.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/haydee1

Haydee

Me jealous???

YES I AM!!! But thrilled you guys won. Wasn't that an awesome gift from Cathe? I mentioned later that it was too bad we didn't think to have Mark autograph them also since he was there. :-( Enjoy and display them proudly! A funny...I still have a mental pic of everyone in the relay. We had demonstrated a 2-2 count for barbell curls and crunches and I don't think I have EVER seen biceps & ABS perfomed sooo fast, forget 2-2 speed! Ha! :7
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Me jealous???

>YES I AM!!! But thrilled you guys won. Wasn't that an awesome
>gift from Cathe? I mentioned later that it was too bad we
>didn't think to have Mark autograph them also since he was
>there. :-( Enjoy and display them proudly! A funny...I still
>have a mental pic of everyone in the relay. We had
>demonstrated a 2-2 count for barbell curls and crunches and I
>don't think I have EVER seen biceps & ABS perfomed sooo fast,
>forget 2-2 speed! Ha! :7
>Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother
>Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img]
>If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You
>DANCE!!!

You know DebbieH, when the first person from each team went out on the floor with the bbell, I was like, "what happened to the 2-2 ct."? So of course when my turn came around, I had to speed things up a bit too }(.

Poor Lorrayne, after explaining and demonstrating the race in detail. I'm pretty sure she had a lot of fun.

I had so much fun that night wait to do it all over again.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/haydee1

Haydee

I knew that the 2-2 count was going to go out the window. LOL. But, hey, you can always say that it WAS a 2-2 count; just in fast forward. :D

I was thilled to demonstrate the relay race, though. I still can't believe I had enough energy to do 10 pushups from my toes!!! Well, the last few were a little shaky. LOL.

congrats to the winning team in winning the high topper!
Lorrayne

>I was thilled to demonstrate the relay race, though. I still
>can't believe I had enough energy to do 10 pushups from my
>toes!!! Well, the last few were a little shaky. LOL.
>
Lorrayne, you did a fabulous job demonstrating!! I couldn't believe you did all those push-ups either! :)

Thank you, TerryMia and ukcharlatans, for your kind words. To be honest, what really helped were the shouts of encouragement. Those push ups are TOUGH! I would never have completed all 10 of them without your support! :D

I just had to do them to convince the relay racers that 10 pushups from the knees is better than 10 from the toes! }(

Lorrayne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.