Cathe, Ever a Pregnancy Video?

I am more than positive that I am not the first person this has occured to so I apologize for question overlap but since you have so many fans and have gone through (2?) pregnancies, I was just wondering if there was a reason that you had not designed a pregnancy video with weights and cardio. Just curious.
garylatasha

Hi Garylatasha! Oh no problem at all.....the first pregnancy I had considered it but decided that it was all so new to me that I wanted to go through one full pregnancy before I did a pregnancy video (mainly to better understand how one feels/developes at each stage of pregnancy while exercising)

Then during my second pregnancy, my 6th month mark landed right in the month of December (which is how far along I want to be when I film), which meant giving up a very special time of year with my family to film. I decided that I did not want to do that since Christmas is just so special, especially when the kids are so young.
:)

Cathe-
Since you stated that you'd like to be six months along when you would film a pregnancy video...are we maybe, even a little bit, considering #3. ;-) Just curious...I have two little ones and am not quite sure about #3 here.

-Sami

What about filming with other people as the pregnant subjects? Two of my pregnancy yoga videos were done that way -- in the Yoga Zone one, Alan Finger "runs the show" with his pregnant wife demonstrating the poses, and in another one, the star of the video is not pregnant, but she has three participants, one in each of the three trimesters, demonstrating appropriate modifications for their trimester. This concept seems to work well and is different from what most people are doing.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.