Cathe is this enough??

SarahLA

Hi,

I was hoping Cathe or someone could offer some advice! I am trying to get back into a regular workout schedule after being very inconsistent for the past 5 months. I need to drop about 12 lbs. and reduce my bodyfat % and lean out!

I know that MIS is both an edurance and strength tape.....so I was wondering if doing the Upper Body portion of MIS, adding various leg exercises after that and doing this 3 times a week, along with 5-6 Cardio workouts would help me drop the weight?? I wanted to try doing very high rep exercises for my lower body instead of heavy weights so thought I could split it up like that.

I don't need to build alot of muscle, just get this layer of fat off!! :) would this type of routine (MIS w/ legs routine 3x/week) get better results than just doing a PS Rotation and Cardio? I don't want to waste any time with something that will not get me to my goal! Please help!!

Sarah
:)

Hi Sarah! Both of the fitness rotations that you have mentioned will burn body fat and increase lean muscle mass. Since you say that you have not been consistent for a while your body will most likely respond positively rather quickly. So it would basically come down to choosing the one that you prefer and staying consistent plus getting on a very healthy eating plan. Once you start, you should see some improvements in as little as three weeks and then they will continue from that point on. Good luck!

Cathe,

Thank you so much for the motivation!! Seeing some results in as little as three weeks will keep me going consistently for sure. I will keep with it, and get my nutrition back on track again. I can't wait for the new videos.

Sarah :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.