cathe, do you think Terminator is too hard for 27 weeks pregnant?

angela123

Cathlete
I am not new to your workouts but I have recently purchased the terminator. So far I have done it twice with no problems and my pregnancy is going great so far. In you opinion, is the terminator too much with all the jumping or would you modify it?
Thanks, I enjoy your workouts!

RE: cathe, do you think Terminator is too hard for 27 w...

I'm not Cathe, but I would definately consult your doctor first before pursuing any overly strenuous activity.

Especially anything with terminator or max in the title... ;)

Congratuations!!! 2 or 3 months left until a miracle finds his/her into this world...that's great...

I have two, I wish I could have had more:)

Carrie

RE: cathe, do you think Terminator is too hard for 27 w...

Hi again,

Just thought maybe you should post your question on the fit moms pregancy forum as well, I'm sure most of them have had the same question and have found some answers as well...

Good luck...

Carrie

:) :)

Hi Angela! Congratulations on your pregnancy....half way there :7 The thing you really need to keep in mind is that from the day that you find out you are pregnant....that is the fitness level you should maintain and no more(and of course, naturally modify down as the pregnancy progresses). This is a time to maintain fitness and not improve it. I don't encourage trying new workouts since it is best not to throw your body any surprises at this time. I know you said you have done the terminator twice with no problems so I guess it is no longer new to you but just be sure that you never reach the point of becoming breathless (and please refrain from all plyo or aggressively high impact moves). You know what, let me go find my thread on our pregnancy forum that I wrote specifically for pregnant mommies like yourself. Be right back.....

Ok, I found it. Also, be sure to visit our Fit Mom's pregnancy forum (if you haven't already) for more valuable info and supportive input from Mommy-To-Be friends. Best of luck to you!

http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?...ic_id=13480&mesg_id=13480&listing_type=search

Cathe,

That is such a useful post. I referred to it myself frequently when I was pregnant last year, and linked it to many a post in the Fit Moms forum for other women.

Can you PLEASE tack it to the top of the Fit Moms forum? The first question pregnant exercisers always ask is: what is safe; what do I have to modify?

Much appreciated,
Sandra

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.