Cathe...do you take anyone else's classes?

kathryn

Cathlete
Maybe an odd question, but I'm previewing BMax (better than "BM" as an abreviation, don't you think?)in preparation to do it later this week, and it got me to thinking that Rhonda is an instructor (as are Jai and Lorraine) and she takes (or took at one time) classes from you.

So, do you ever take exercise classes? Just for fun? To do something that you usually don't (like pilates, maybe)? To keep in touch with what it's like to be in a class rather than leading it? To see what other folks are doing?

If you don't now, when is the last time you did?

Hi Kathryn! Yes, I definitely enjoy taking other classes when I can find the time. It is such a treat to let somebody else do the thinking and talking ;-)

By the way, I am still trying to get through so many threads from all I have missed over the last few weeks and saw your note asking me to check out your Home Roadtrip Weekend. I haven't been able to yet but am looking forward to doing it first chance I get. What a fun idea:7

I
>haven't been able to yet but am looking forward to doing it
>first chance I get. What a fun idea:7

Not as fun as the Road Trip itself, I'm sure, but you gotta do what you gotta do!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.