Cathe, did you teach in costume today??

jloewe

Cathlete
Cathe..

I seem to remember you mentioned last year that you teach in costume if your class falls on Halloween day...curious as to if you did or not..if you did...what were you??

Cathe, if you did this would you please post pictures if you have any?

6449927_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Happy Halloween

Cathe..

I seem to remember you mentioned last year that you teach in costume if your class falls on Halloween day...curious as to if you did or not..if you did...what were you??

Great memory Jerry! Well, yes I did, but I took the easy way out this year. Being that half of South Jersey is in Philadelphia today celebrating the World Series Victory (Way To Go Phillies!!!) I dressed as a Philly fan today. I'm sure that was the number one costume on the streets of Philadelphia today. What a mob scene.

Did you dress up Jerry?

Cathe, if you did this would you please post pictures if you have any?

6449927_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Bummer, I didn't take any pictures Tami! We had a couple of witches, a skeleton, and a devil show up today. Most who don't dress up will at least wear orange and black workout attire. We had a fun class. What are you dressed as today?

Great memory Jerry! Well, yes I did, but I took the easy way out this year. Being that half of South Jersey is in Philadelphia today celebrating the World Series Victory (Way To Go Phillies!!!) I dressed as a Philly fan today. I'm sure that was the number one costume on the streets of Philadelphia today. What a mob scene.

Did you dress up Jerry?

Nope...

Cape May has no sense of fun, so my employer wouldn't let us get decked out. Even if I were off today, I wouldn't have gone anywhere near Philly...I don't mind a little crowd, but that was simply unreal.

I Love It!

check it out in Open discussion
ellie:D:D
thread I think I ate too much candy

What a great picture Ellie! How fun that you all get dressed up as a family. Love those costumes. What a great looking family too. No worries, I will take care of that belly you've got working there next time you come visit :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.