Cathe, did you produce dvd with purple color in the track side?

WantFit

Cathlete
Cathe,

I bought your Slow & Heavy from one seller in ebay. It was purple color in the track side. I also told the standard procedure to figure pirate copy was the track side should be silver. I also got the confirms from other buyers who also bought from this seller. They are all purple color. Did you ever produce dvd with purple color in the track side? He told us that those were not pirate copies. How do we distinguish your original one from pirate copy?

Thanks

WantFit

The best way is to buy from Cathe.com :) You get a better deal buying here because they give you a lifetime guarantee, provided you are the original buyer.
Generally speaking, DVD-Rs (or recordable dvds) are a purplish-color on the back, though not always.

If you bought a DVD with a purple backing, you bought an illegal copy of our DVDs. All of our DVds are stamped and never burned. A burned copy will always have a purple or blue color to it.

Thanks, Cathe. I encouraged all victims I knew to file complains like I did in ebay and paypal. I just wish I could have known some legal channel to bring this bad apple out of business.

WantFit

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.