Cathe, could you please...

Miss Lee

Cathlete
...come over to my house and comb my hair? I did STS disc 1 yesterday and I can't seem to hold my arms above my head long enough to rake a comb through my hair -- LOL!!! HOLY MOLY!!! My arms and shoulders are fried, woman!! :eek:

AWESOME workout!!!! :D

I also did disk 1 yesterday and my lats and upper back are fried like never before. No DOMS in biceps and shoulder though :confused:

I also did disk 1 yesterday and my lats and upper back are fried like never before. No DOMS in biceps and shoulder though :confused:

Oh yeah!! I feel it in my upper back -- well, I guess it's really the whole rear delt area (which to me is the shoulder), and lats (maybe because rear delt work also targets the lats to some degree -- I'm just guessing). The DOMS in my biceps and chest aren't quite as bad as those in my shoulders/rear delts but I do have them. My forearms are pretty sore, too! All in all, I LOVED the workout!! I can't wait until tomorrow when I do back and triceps!! :D

Last edited:
Oh, Michele, you make me LOL! :D

I have not-so-fond memories of me trying to blow dry my hair the day after disc 1.

Good times....good times!!

Oh, Michele, you make me LOL! :D

I have not-so-fond memories of me trying to blow dry my hair the day after disc 1.

Good times....good times!!

Melissa! BWAHA!!! Yeah, I don't even think I could hold onto my blow dryer today! :eek:

Was that you who bumped up my star rating? I saw that the One Star Renegade struck earlier -- LOL!!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.