Cathe - can you help with the back order?

L Sass

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! Since your August rotation includes IMAX 1 and MIC and that DVD has been on backorder for oh so long, any chance you can try to put some pressure on the powers that be and make it appear? I'm going to have to do this amazing rotation in September when the kids are back in school and I'm (selfishly) hoping to have the needed components to do it properly. Thanks!

Lorrie

I checked Track Your Order and I have a shipment sent and expected delivery of August 10th. Must be Rhythmic Step DVD,finally! I can't wait!!!Now all I have to wait for is the New DVD's, supposed to ship sometime in August. I am so excited! Colleen

I did check my tracking number (that was the first thing I did)....they did not send mine out yet...hmmm.
x(

Robin

Robin, I would be on the phone to a live person ASAP! You hope they have some kind of system down so you get your order first, but as I see it, you really need to look out for yourself first. This DVD has been on backorder this long. I would definitely be on attack mode.

Marla

I sent them an e-mail yesterday and as of today I now have a tracking number.:) I am doing the happy dance!!!:) I can't wait to do MIC and Rhythmic Step (although I should mention I have 2 left feet and no rhythm which is probably why I like to step.....when I step "I feel" like a dancer.....hehehe)!

Robin:) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.