Cathe, any chance you can join our luncheon in 2 weeks??

jloewe

Cathlete
We're planning a Tri-Stater luncheon at the Deptford Mall on 12/14 at 2 pm @ Ruby Tuesday. Would love for you to join us..I know we talked about it briefly after our last Tri-Stater class (far too long ago, IMHO), but thought I'd remind you.

Fingers tightly crossed you can join in!! So far it is me and my wife Diane, Gayle (banslug) and her kids, and Ellie (Elliemom), not sure if she is bringing her clan or not.

Hoping more will join in!

If we don't catch you on the 14th for lunch, we will see you on the 15th for class!!!

Take care!!

Last edited:
We're planning a Tri-Stater luncheon at the Deptford Mall on 12/14 at 2 pm @ Ruby Tuesday. Would love for you to join us..I know we talked about it briefly after our last Tri-Stater class (far too long ago, IMHO), but thought I'd remind you.

Fingers tightly crossed you can join in!! So far it is me and my wife Diane, Gayle (banslug) and her kids, and Ellie (Elliemom), not sure if she is bringing her clan or not.

Hoping more will join in!

If we don't catch you on the 14th for lunch, we will see you on the 15th for class!!!

Take care!!

Hi Jerry! Thank you for asking. That was sweet of you. I am going to try really, really hard to make it but I'm just not sure if I can swing it just yet. I will be sure to find your group table at 2pm at Ruby Tuesday if I can make it, ok? If not, have a blast and I will take care of those calories on Monday morning....:eek:

Hi Jerry! Thank you for asking. That was sweet of you. I am going to try really, really hard to make it but I'm just not sure if I can swing it just yet. I will be sure to find your group table at 2pm at Ruby Tuesday if I can make it, ok? If not, have a blast and I will take care of those calories on Monday morning....:eek:

Sounds good....keeping my fingers crossed for ya for Sunday...if not, Monday it is!

I'm jealous! I'm not close enough to go (I'm in Texas!). Hey -- if I was close enough, I would definitely join you all. It was such a pleasure meeting everyone at the roadtrip -- I would love to see you all again! Oh well -- I guess I will just have to wait until the next roadtrip!

Julie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.