Cathe is an Addiction!

Oh absolutely! :)

There is something so completely different about a "Cathe workout" from anyone else's I've ever tried. It's some combination of her attitude (both personal and professional), her talent for reaching out during the workouts and making it do-able for all fitness levels, the quality of the workouts, the difficulty and challenge of the workouts, as well as the fun of the workouts. It's all these things rolled up in to 1 that make her workouts a "have to have" in my book (and pocketbook! :))

Donna
Fitness~ it's a journey, not a race!

I couldn't agree more. Plus this forum. I love it and not only do I look very forward to my Cathe workouts but coming on here and getting such great info, chuckles, and support.

Joanne

I've been trying...

...to explain this addiction to my husband, but I don't think you could possibly understand unless you do the workouts. Luckily he does indulge me anyway.

I think she's simply amazing. Did you read the post about her knee injury and how she was sidelined for nearly a year with therapy and such. She is such an inspiration!

Yes, a wonderful and healthy addiction in my book! You guys are so right, noone else (except for you all) understands this. They see it as exercise... I see it as exercise and a hobby, because everyday we can work to get better at it and find new ways to blast through new fitness levels. I've never felt this healthy, sturdy, balanced (physically and emotionally) and most of all strong!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.