Cathe!

DebbieH

Cathlete
I hope I don't come off as bragging here, but I wanted you to know that at the age of fifty, I went today for my very first physical. I know, I should have gone before but I have always been healthy! Every test the Dr. ran came back very healthy such as EKG, Blood pressure and so on. She was very impressed with my workout schedule. She told me before I left that it was a pleasure treating such a healthy patient! Sooo, I guess what I am getting at is to say thank you sooo much for kicking my fitness level up to a whole new level. I have taught Hi/Lo for 20 years but it wasn't until I found you that I truly felt a big increase in my fitness level and results. I have heart history & cancer in my family and I intend to keep at this til I'm 100. My hubby thanks you too. He is so truly impressed with your tapes, mainly strength, but he LOVES BootCamp too. Thank you from the bottom of both our healthy & grateful hearts!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I second that emotion! When I went to Urgent Care a few weeks ago when my hair started to fall out (but that's another thread), they took my vitals including resting heart rate (49 bpm), blood pressure and so on, and they couldn't believe I was as long in the tooth as I was. And the nurse couldn't believe how well muscled I was!

Interval Max was the first workout of yours I ever did, and I'm firmly convinced it sent me to a whole new level of cardio and leg fitness . . . and that was just the beginning!

Thanks, Cathe, for everything.

A-jock

Oh what great news Debbie! What a super compliment from your doctor too. I love to hear that. Big healthy hugs to you and your hubby. I'm so happy to be working out with both of you. Thanks for sharing:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.